Tuesday, December 2, 2008

And it Begins....

So everyone says its the cool thing to do. BLOG!!! So I am going to see if i can get it done. Let me just warn everyone, i am the worst speller and my husbands thinks i have a mild case of dyslexia. So it could be fun seeing all the mistakes I make!!! I am in California right now going to a major convention this week for my new business. So i get to stay home from work while my husband works his little butt off, thank goodness for hard working husbands or i would never get to do such fun thanks. Thanks hun!!! But i have my share of work. Here in California i have been doing Family pictures and i did 6 the other day and on Wednesday i have 5 more. So i promise i am not playing too hard.



I guess this is how you do it... just write like your writing to someone that cares. I hope you all care cause if you don't ....... just kidding. Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment